Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Date: Wednesday October 10, 2018
Day: (SCDSB 5 Day Cycle) Day 3
1. Any Grade 2 students that missed craft club yesterday may come to the library on second break today with your lunch.
2. The next TGIF Youth Dance is THIS Friday, October 12th. This year's dances are all new and at a NEW LOCATION: The Stars Arena. PLUS, our friends from Active Arts dance studio will be joining us each month to show us some sweet dance moves and challenge everyone to a dance off! This is an event just for grades 5 to 8, and the fun starts at 7:00PM and ends at 9:00PM at the Stars Arena. Tickets are $8 each and can be purchased at the Youth Centre, Chamber, Rec Plex, and online.
3. REMINDER: Pizza is today! All pizza coupons were collected yesterday. We are not accepting Pizza coupons this morning.
4. Cross Country is 'running' tomorrow! – NO pun intended! ;) Runners - Please remember to dress appropriately and bring everything you need with you in the morning. We will be leaving for Blueberry Trail following announcements in the morning.
5. Attention all Flag Football members. There will be a practice today at first break on the field. Meet Mr. Edwards and Ms. Ewaskiw on the field ready to play. If you have your forms filled in, please bring them to the practice. They are due at to Ms. Ewaskiw by Thursday. See you at 10:55 today ready to practice.
6. There will be a junior boys' basketball practice today at 1:35 and Thursday at 1:35 in the gym!
7. Get your pop, pop, popcorn in the front foyer this Friday during first nutritional break. There are three flavors to choose from, dill pickle, kettle corn and white cheddar. Each bag costs $1.00. Bring your loonies!