Thursday, October 11, 2018
Date: Thursday October 11, 2018
Day: (SCDSB 5 Day Cycle) Day 2
1. Popcorn will be on sale in the lobby at first break tomorrow! This is a reminder to bring your loonies for popcorn! Thank you!
2. Grade 3 craft club will be meeting in the library first break. Bring your lunch.
3. Junior Girls' basketball practice will continue this morning at 10:55 in the gym. Please remember to show up on time and ready to play.
4. Good luck to all of our cross country runners heading to Blueberry Trail today! Reminder to teachers – please mark your student runners as an SA in your attendance today.
5. There will be a flag football practice after school today on the field.
6. Attention all band members, please meet Mrs. Weiss at second break today in the library.
7. Mr. Pinkerton would like to see Eco Team members this morning to work on ongoing projects.
8. Next week is Waste Reduction Week. This is one week out of the year when everyone is asked to consider the amount of waste they throw out and recycle. Recycling is important, but it is more important to use reusable items instead of single use recyclable or throw away items. One thing you can do is bring a Waste Free Lunch to school all week next week.