Monday, December 03, 2018
Date: Monday December 3, 2018
Day: (SCDSB 5 Day Cycle) Day 2
1. Today is the first day of Christmas for our Food Drive.Today we are collecting CANS OF SWEET JUICY FRUIT!
Helpers will be coming to your class immediately following these announcements to collect todays donations.
Tomorrow "on the second day of Christmas Birchview students brought in CANNED TUNA & SALMON"
Don't forget your CANNED TUNA & SALMON tomorrow Birchview!
*** ATTENTION PARENTS! Please ensure you send your donations come to school with your students in the morning. The classroom collections are done first thing. Please refrain from bringing it in throughout the day - just simply send late donations in the next morning! Thank you! - The busy elves in the office! ;)
2. Announcer 1: Hey friend!
Announcer 2: Hey what?
1: Are you ready?
2: For what?
1: Birchview Movie night -
1: This Thursday at 6:00 in the gym
2: Oh yeah!! Popcorn & a drink for $1.50 I'll be there.
My hands are high my feet are low & this is how we watch a show!!!
Paddington 2 this Thursday in our gym.
3. Do you want to send your best friend a holiday message? Then buy them a candy gram. For 50 cents you can send your friends in different classes a holiday message and a treat. The grade 7 students will be around to your classrooms on Dec 17 and 18 to take your orders and your special message with a candy cane will be delivered on Dec 20. Happy Holiday Wishes.
4. Attention all intermediate boys. There will be a basketball signup in portable 923 Ms. Ewaskiw' portable at first break today Monday, December 3, 2018. Please make sure you come and continue to listen to the announcements for tryout times. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on the court soon.
5. The Holiday Post Office will be opening 1 week from today. Students from K-6 are invited to write a Holiday card or letter to a friend, teacher or sibling and drop it into the mailbox outside the Library. The Jolly Post Elves will deliver the letters to the classrooms. "Tis the season to be writing"
6. Grade 2 craft club will meet tomorrow at first break. Bring your lunch.